Monday, November 17, 2014

his $49 "Pillow" BEATS Back Pain Better Than $4000 Bed!

If back pain wakes you up (or makes it hard for you to get to sleep), then don't miss this letter sent in by a satisfied customer...

He purchased a product we have long recommended, and claims it helped him sleep better than a very expensive mattress....

Here's his story...

"Hey Jesse,

I'm writing to let you know how much I love a cushion I bought from you. I use it every day.

I'm NOT using it the way you advertise though. So I figured some of your customers would like to know how it helped me get a good night's sleep again.

By the way, I've had back pain -- on and off again -- for about two years. It's the worst at night. Before I found your cushion, I would wake up at 3am with a stiff back and terrible sciatic pain running all the way down my right leg. 

I usually couldn't get back to sleep.

A friend of mine said I needed a better bed. So I bought a [brand name withheld]. The model I bought cost me $4,000 dollars. It helped a little, but not $4,000 worth! I was still waking up with pain.

I read on your site that putting a pillow under your back while you sleep helps alleviate pain. I tried it out and it worked. The article said it works because the pillow supports the natural curvature of your spine while you sleep.

Anyways, a few days later I received an email from you about the Freedom Back PillowIt said the pillow supports the natural curvature of your spine while you are sitting. While reading the email, I wondered if it would support my spine and help me sleep.

So I bought it, and it was the best decision I ever made!

The first time I laid down I felt like I was in heaven. I could feel the muscles in my lower back and buttocks relax immediately. I slept on it that night and didn't wake up until my wife told me to get out of bed! 

Even my sciatic pain wasn't as bad.

That little $49 pillow worked better than my $4,000 (brand name withheld) bed! 

If you ever get questions from your customers about back pain while sleeping, you should really tell them to try out your Freedom Back Pillow.

It worked wonders for me. Maybe it will help them as well. Thanks again Jesse!"

- Rob Gramer


So I really appreciate Rob letting us know about this! 

In fact, as soon as I got this letter, I tested it out for myself...

I laid down on The Freedom Back Pillow and I was surprised at how supported my back

felt!

If YOU can't sleep throughout the night because of lower back or sciatic pain, the Freedom Back Pillow may help you just like it did Rob. 

(And since it comes with a 90 day money back guarantee, you have plenty of time to test this out for yourself!)


To Living Pain-Free and Happy,

No comments:

Post a Comment