Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A magical method for losing 10 pounds FAST (in reality there's nothing magical about it)

Another Message From:Joel, "and today I'm here to share
with you my "magical" method for losing 10 pounds FAST (in reality there's nothing magical about it and it's rather basic, but don't mistake "basic" for ineffective -- the simple steps I'm about to share with you work like gangbusters!).

You see, I currently have a little bet going with my sister to drop 10 lbs in the next few weeks, and since she's literally half my size she's shooting to lose 5 lbs in the same time frame.  At the risk of her reading this newsletter and learning all my secrets, I felt this information was too valuable to keep from you, our valued subscribers, so in the next few paragraphs I will be revealing exactly how you can drop flab fast, just like me (Laura, please stop reading).

Fact is, most people over-complicate the fatloss process when in reality slimming down quickly just comes down to putting a few simple strategies in place.  Here's my "10 pounds fast" 5-step process that you can replicate to experience similar results for yourself:

1.  Make a bet.  Since I'm highly competitive and refuse to lose at anything, this was a surefire way to motivate me and keep me honest throughout the next few weeks.  And I'm surely not going to lose to a GIRL, so making a bet with my sister automatically multiplied my chances of hitting my goal 10xs over ;).  All kidding aside, we made the bet to motivate one another and have fun during the process.  When it's all done in fun, getting others involved and creating a little competition between friends and/or family will always tip the odds of success in your favor.

2. Eliminate sugar-containing beverages (soda, juice, etc), alcohol, and junk food.  If you're consuming any of this stuff, your chance of experiencing fatloss (yet alone rapid fatloss) is slim to none.  On the other hand, you're probably consuming SOME of these items currently, so eliminating them will automatically cut your calorie intake and put you on the fast track to weightloss success.

3. Get 30 minutes of activity each day.  What kind of activity do you need to do to get FAST results?  Simply put, if it's more than what you're currently doing, it will make a significant impact. For some, this may be simply walking (works great, especially if you're currently not doing anything).  For others you may need to go more intense.  Just be sure to get 30 minutes of activity each day at an intensity level greater than what you're used to.

4. Enjoy 1 - 2 "snack meals" during the day.  Instead of full meals during the day, go with 2 smaller "snack meals" to control your calorie intake.  For me, BioTrust Protein Cookies are my snack of choice, providing me with 12 grams of quality protein and only 150 calories each.  Since I'm 6'4", I can get away with eating two of these large, delicious cookies at once while still keeping my calories relatively low.  If you are my sister, I hear 5 cookies at once will provide amazing results.

5. Save your largest meal of the day for dinner, but know how to choose the right foods.  If you're looking to make rapid progress, I recommend eliminating starchy carbs for at least the first few weeks.  Instead, concentrate on lean protein, loads of veggies to keep you full, and some healthy fats like olive oil, coconut oil, and/or organic butter.

And that's it!  Dropping flab quickly doesn't have to be difficult or overly complex, and the 5 simple steps I outlined above are proof of just that.

Now, what if you want to get even FASTER results?  Well, what if I told you there's a new way to burn belly fat that has been shown in more than a DOZEN research studies to help you burn fat and slim your waist at an accelerated rate.

In fact, one breakthrough study showed that those who performed this belly-burning trick just twice daily burned 400% more fat than those who didn't.  Another study published in the Journal of International Medical Research showed that those using this powerful flab-burning trick lost 20% of their body fat in just 12 weeks.  And get this... the trick takes less than a minute to perform!

Would you like to burn 400% more fat by using this quick, belly-busting trick just twice daily?  We show you exactly how to do it here:"

==> Do THIS twice daily to burn BELLY FLAB (takes less than 1 min)

1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you literally get rid of fat by consuming Coconut Fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from large medical journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete